Call for abstracts
Interested participants can apply online by submitting the duly filled form latest by 10th January, 2020. Limited seats are available. Please note that no refund of fees shall be made after registration. Guidelines
for oral/poster presentation:
- Word limit for the abstract is 250-300 words.
- Mention the area under which the abstract should be considered.
- Abstract must be written using MS-Word with the following specifications:
Title (Times New Roman, 14 pt), Authors's Name (Times New Roman, 12 pt and underline the name of presenting author), Institution Name (in
Italics, Times New Roman, 11 pt), Email-ID (in Italics, Times New Roman, 11 pt), Text (Times New Roman, 12 pt) and Line Spacing of 1.5 pt.
For posters, participants will be provided with a display board ( 1.2 m X 1.2 m dimension).
- Only one participant is allowed per poster.
- Every participant for oral presentation will be given a maximum of 10 minutes.
- A participant can apply for both oral and/or poster presentation.